1. Wang YF, Fuh JL, Lirng JF, Chang FC, Wang SJ. Spontaneous intracranial hypotension with isolated cortical vein thrombosis and subarachnoid hemorrhage. Cephalalgia 2007;27:1413-1417.
2. Wang YF, Fuh JL, Chen WT, Wang SJ. The Visual Aura Rating Scale as an outcome predictor for persistent visual aura without infarction. Cephalalgia 2008; 28:1298-304.
3. Wang YF, Lirng JF, Fuh JL, Hseu HH, Wang SJ. Heavily T2-weighted MR myelography vs. CT myelography in spontaneous intracranial hypotension. Neurology 2009;73:1892-9.
4. Liu FC, Fuh JL, Wang YF, Wang SJ. Connective tissue disorders in patients with spontaneous intracranial hypotension. Cephalalgia. 2011;31:691-5.
5. Wang YF, Fuh JL, Chen SP, Wu JC, Wang SJ. Clinical correlates and diagnostic utility of osmophobia in migraine. Cephalalgia 2012; 32: 1180-8.
6. Wang YF, Fuh JL, Lirng JF, Chen SP, Hseu SS, Wu JC, Wang SJ. Cerebrospinal fluid leakage and headache after lumbar puncture: a prospective non-invasive imaging study. Brain 2015; 138: 1492-8. (cover story)
7. Chen SP, Fuh JL, Lirng JF, Wang YF, Wang SJ. Recurrence of reversible cerebral vasoconstriction syndrome: a long-term follow-up study. Neurology. 2015; 84: 1552-8.
8. Chen YC, Wang YF, Li JY, Chen SP, Lirng JF, Hseu SS, Tung H, Chen PL, Wang SJ, Fuh JL. Treatment and prognosis of subdural hematoma in patients with spontaneous intracranial hypotension. Cephalalgia. 2016; 36:225-31.
9. Wu JW, Hseu SS, Fuh JL, Lirng JF, Wang YF, Chen WT, Chen SP, Wang SJ. Factors Predicting Response Rate of the First Epidural Blood Patch in Spontaneous Intracranial Hypotension. Brain 2017;140: 344-352. (cover story)
10. Wang YF, Chen YT, Luo JC, Chen TJ, Wu JC, Wang SJ. Proton-Pump Inhibitor Use and the Risk of First-Time Ischemic Stroke in the General Population: A Nationwide Population-Based Study. Am J Gastroenterol. 2017; 112: 1084-1093.